Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weekend[10]/Week[11]: Studying/Celebration


This is going to be a short post, because I pretty much considered my summer ended with the trip to Slovenia. After the traditional finals week (too much caffeine, too little sleep, the right amount of cramming), I managed to miraculously pull out good grades despite the time/focus I dedicated to traveling and experiencing Europe as much as possible. I did celebrate the end of finals by going ice skating and kebab-eating with a friend. It was sad to say goodbye to Metz and the new friends and memories I had made there, but I was very much ready to go home. Below is a picture of me enjoying one of the many American traditions that welcomed me in the Philadelphia airport. The summer was amazing and I wouldn't trade it for any other experience, but it's good to be home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment